I’ve known Debba Haupert for years, and I’ve been a fan of what she’s done in building community through Girlfriendology.com. I’ve often mentioned what she’s doing as I’ve spoken around Cincinnati about personal branding, social media, and blogging. Those of you in Cincinnati and beyond who’ve met Debba in person know what I’m talking about.
She understands friendship – not just online but in real life. She is one of those people who just stands out from the crowd, through her business and volunteer work, her efforts in building community, and her heart for people in general. That’s why I really wanted her to speak at New Media Cincinnati, and she did a phenomenal job last month. Read more about that here and here.
Earlier this week I learned that she just published an eBook, and I’m so proud to be an affiliate: GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101: Simple Steps to More Fulfilling Friendships
Hang on a minute, you say. You’re a guy, recommending I buy an eBook about female friendship. Isn’t that weird?
I don’t really see it that way.
You, like me, probably have women in your life who would love to be better friends, right? Buy this eBook and give it to them.
Some other reasons to buy this book:
- Learn 5 benefits of female friendship
- Answer the question: Aren’t guy friends the same?
- Find out 7 ways you can be a better friend
- 5 Steps to forgiving a friend and saving the friendship
- 3 Great ways to make your friend feel as special as her friendship is to you
- 5 Girlfriend traditions you can start with your friends
- How girlfriends are like ‘shoes’ – and you need lots of different kinds of them
- Find out the one female friendship ‘thing’ not covered on Girlfriendology.com
- Between now through March 16, 2011 midnight ET, get 50% off with the promo code: GF101
Whether you buy Debba’s eBook for these reasons or to just say thanks for all the work she’s done, I believe it’s well worth the money spent.
- Community Builder Debba Haupert to speak at New Media Cincinnati in February 2011 (danieljohnsonjr.com)
- Community Building Tip (newmediacincinnati.com)
- YES!! A Cincinnati area networking events calendar! (newmediacincinnati.com)
Want to read more like this from Daniel Johnson, Jr.? If you do, subscribe right now!